<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 22, 2003


I always feel as if I need to perform, as if I'm on some sort of stage and God and everybody is watching. I need to do everthing right or not try at all. I have this stigma about failure. It's not so much that I don't like losing (though that is true) but that I often cannot recognize the value of a good failure; I fail to see the lessons involved. If failure is inevitable, or even sometimes possible, I tend to avoid the situation.

I began to think about this when I was thinking about blogging tonight. I was sitting, feeling the need to write, but I had no inspiration. I felt like I needed to perform, even here; I felt like I needed something inspired and eloquent to write.
But I had nothing.
Then when I think about it, I guess my non inspiration has kind of inspired me tonight.
I guess I had something to say after all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?