<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 22, 2003




I exist once again.

Wow, thanks for all your prayers and thoughtful blogs, even though I couldn't read them until now (I'm at home again). What a crazy week.

My Grandpa was a man that I deeply admired. He had an unbelievalbe sense of purpose. Ministry was his life, even in the two years that he was sick. He was one of my best friends, expecially when I was little. During my high school years, even though I was in BC and he was in Ontario, he inspired me. I knew that no matter what I did, he would still be proud of me. I knew he was praying for me. He had so much wisdom. I want that. He had so much dedication to God. I want that. He had so much joy and fun in life. I want that. He was my favourite. I'm going to miss him.

Thanks again guys. It's good to be home.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?