<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 31, 2003


I make no apologies. I love MASH (middle seasons, with Trapper, Frank, Col. Blake and Radar still present, but with Klinger in the picture). It has just the right combination of army, nurses, and comedy, all the while presenting moral issues. I mean, seriously, the 4077 was just an interesting place.

But what I've noticed (actually, credit must go to another, whom I cannot remember, but I do concur on this) is that whenever I need to choose a show to watch on TV, I'll let MASH go by like 50 times on the listings, leaving me to contemplate shows like "The Simple Life" and Britney Spears on MuchMusic. How can I love a show that much, then still pass up on watching it? It makes no sense.

Also, tell me if this is odd. I'm watching 4 episodes of Star Trek today, one from each series (that's not the odd thing). The thing is, I've been thinking about this one TOS episode for some time, it just keep popping into my head, and that's the exact episode that happens to come on. Isn't that strange? I love being a nerd.


"You're trying my shoes on for a change
They look so good but fit so strange
Out of fashion so I can complain"

"You came in with the breeze, on Sunday morning."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?