<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 23, 2003


I'm sick. my throat hurts, so does my head. I'm tired, shaky and dizzy. I just helped my parents get headed on the road to edmonton. Instead of wanting my mom around, I'm glad she's gone. This way I can be sick without having to take care of two adults who don't notice I'm sick. I wish I was taken care of sometimes. I wish I wasn't the only one who made chicken soup and made sure everyone else was okay. As I write, I'm trying to make myself chicken soup. So I can't sleep till its done. And I have to do homework do I can spend quality time with the family. I love other people, but sometimes I think maybe my life has become other people's instead of my own. I know we are to love others, but sometimes it would be really nice to be taken care of.
I'm just feeling sorry for myself today. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?