<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 20, 2003


Is it possible to de-evolve spiritually? In light of some recent events, I've been looking over old journal entries from when I first got saved (and a little before - quite entertaining, especially the one from the afternoon before I accepted Christ). Anyways, upon perusal of these records, especially the one at S+37 days (sorry I'm a nerd), I realized that I was a whole lot smarter, wiser, and even a more mature (dare I call myself mature?).


"Hey, bird dog get away from my quail,
Hey, bird dog you’re on the wrong trail,
Bird dog you better leave my lovey-dove alone.
Hey, bird dog get away from my chick,
Hey, bird dog you better get away quick,
Bird dog you better find a chicken little of your own."

"Johnny is a joker, that's a'tryin' to steal my baby. He's a birddog."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?