<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 17, 2003


So I just signed my life away.
I committed to working for this catering company while I am home for Christmas, but they are the slowest, most unorganized people I have ever worked for. I've called them at least five times and still have no sraight answer as to when they need me, except definitely for the weekends. As well when I arrived home I found that my old boss has been calling because he is in a jam and really wants me to work a bit also. I do not want to work there! But me, being the girl who can't say no, called him and told him I would see what worked around my catering schedule. And now they are being so indefinite that I called my other boss back and gave him random days on which I can work. So it seems that for the next two weeks I shall be back at my favorite family restaurant and catering on the days when I am not working there. Am I a smart cookie, or what? But I shall most likely have Christmas eve and Christmas day off. And I told him I was probably going back to the mainland on the 1st (which I think I may try to do) so it will only be two weeks of madness. Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!! Oh, and I will be catering for New Years Eve - that one is a given. So, happy new year to all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?