<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 14, 2003


There's something about coffee shops. I mean, it really doesn't make much sense practically. You could make the same quality of coffee from your own home...and pay less for food at a grocery store...and listen to music on your own sterio...and hang out with your friends in your living room.
But that's not quite - uh - right.
It intrigues me. How people of the same generation gather, for the same purpose of sitting in a coffee shop drinking caramel lattes, listening to music, and just...being together.
I suppose it's the same kind of thing you'd find in a bar.
I watched a bit of Swing Kids yesterday. The same sort of thing went on there. Except their music was a bit different. And they danced instead of sat around.
I just find it interesting that our generation has chosen the coffee shop. I like it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?