<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 08, 2003


When I was a kid thinking about my life in the future, I never would have imagined it turning out the way it is now. But now that I’m here, I can’t imagine it being any different. I wouldn’t want it to be. I love the way things are – despite the hard times that have, and will, inevitably come. So how come, when thinking about the rest of my life, I figure I need to have it all planned out? The chances that it will happen the way I expect are slim. It would be like me actually becoming a detective like I wanted to in grade 5. So here is me getting rid of all stress and worry about the future. We’ll see how it goes.

On another note, I think I am way too much of an emotional writer. I could probably be lot better if I wasn’t. Maybe that’s why I find philosophy exams so hard. Oh…

(yes…and this is me procrastinating from studying)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?