<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 01, 2004


Happy New Year everybody!!!!!

So there I was with all my drunk friends, drinking my own um-and-Coke (yes I said um, it's the virgin variety), mastering the technique of the sacred game of..........

Dog-opoly! (I rock at this game)


"A knight of the Table Round should be invincible,
Suceed where a less fantastic man would fail.
Climb a wall no one else can climb,
Cleave a dragon in record time,
Swim a moat in a coat of heavy iron mail.
No matter the pain, he ought to be unwinceable,
Impossible deeds should be his daily fare.
But where in the world
Is there in the world
A man so *extraordinaire*?"

"C'est moi! C'est moi, I'm forced to admit.
'Tis I, I humbly reply.
That mortal who these marvels can do,
C'est moi, c'est moi, 'tis I."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?