<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 28, 2004


I'm glad Rob is here now. Good call on that one

In my new efforts to spite Dan Kang [I believe I must be developing an annoying sisterly desire here, but I'm amused and Dan is annoyed so its pretty damn funny to me]. I will from here on regard Rob Conci as Rob Gordon.

So I'm feeling kind of oversaturated with school lately. If I get one more memo in my box mentioning yet another thing I have purposely avoided doing or forgotten to do, I might snap. Also, sleeping on the guys couch has gone on far too long. Must use bed at appropriate times to avoid daily sleeping [3 naps is excessive]. Maybe I will go stay with Trish and Psegga this weekend. hmmm, being around only girls and in Vancouver to do homework might do me some good. That or I may resign myself to slothful residence of many couches and rotate between them all - with the exception of mine of course. Man I wish at least one of my couches weren't midget sized.

One of the great things about Trish is that she knew me before the Prince George year. She was the first to notice that I didn't sing or dance around anymore. That I was subdued and not nearly as outgoing. Yeah, I used to be really good socially. None of this awkward crap. Then I developed this bout of chronic honesty that didn't even allow me to pretend I felt comfortable. Jury's still out on whether this is good or bad. Also, she noticed when I stopped talking about my dreams. Things that you guys probl'y don't even know - Like my desire to teach World Governments about Jesus, maybe within the U.N or Red Cross. Impossible dreams that cannot on this earth ever happen without a miracle. My dream to show those in power what the love of Christ is like. Also, on a side note, to sing in a band with great folky music surrounded by creative people. I've got the last part down so far.
So yeah, maybe I'll go to Trisha's

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?