<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 07, 2004


So I was thinking today that I am not a very good story-teller. (And, no, this did not come just from the movie that we watched the other night - though I know most of you won't believe me so laugh all you want). But seriously...I was thinking about the time I got a friend's car stuck in the snow and how great of a story it is. Yet any time I tell it, it doesn't quite get the response I'm looking for. I'm usually the quiet one who doesn't speak up so much, but when I do everyone listens because they think I must have something great to say. It just seems that I don't actually meet people's expectations. Why is that? I mean, I think that I'm a pretty good writer and have a good grasp on my vocabulary (perhaps not always when blogging, but read any of my papers for Roger Stronstad and you'll see). And I've always liked drama and think that I have the capability to speak quite expressively.
So why can't I tell good stories?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?