<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 05, 2004




Speaking of stalkers, there's this random blog that I found and I really love it. It's cool.
On Saturday I found myself driving home from Abbotsford, where I had visited Moey, singing really loudly along with my Dave Matthews cd. I'm not a soloist. I might have a choir voice, but I don't trust it. Anyways, it was a blast. I was singing "Satellite" really loudly and in a high and almost girly voice. I don't really know why. It was fun. So I decided maybe if I was in a singing mood I should put in my favourite worship cd. But I got distracted by the radio, because they were playing some old soft favourite I liked.
You ever have one of those times where you're driving a really nice car and it's nighttime and cold outside, and somehow, you feel like you could drive forever? I love that feeling. I just want to drive under the stars and listen to music. It doesn't really matter where I'm going. I could drive to the moon, if that moment would only last. Those are the times to treasure. Just thought I'd share that.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?