<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 18, 2004


Well, it was hard-fought, and though we didn't quite come out on top, we scored several major moral victories. Long live the Western Millionnaires!!!

Currently, my room smells like popcorn. I don't really like popcorn. That's all I have to say about that.

Zenon is presently convinced that Sofia Coppola may or may not be my girlfriend.

Ho hum.

Here's a doozie for ya: why is it that when the mind is at its slowest, it feels the most need for output? For example, I am absolutely and inequivocally exhausted, yet I somehow feel the need to write about popcorn and Sofia Coppola.

Ho hum.


"When I was just a little girl,
I asked my mother, What will I be?
Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?
Here's what she said to me"

"Que Sera Sera"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?