<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 14, 2004


Since its Valentine's Day I thought I'd do a kissing blog
I don't know why I was thinking about it this morning, but I was [I of course forgot it was Valentines day, since I generally forget any day at any time].

Anyways, here's my kissing story.
I've never been comfortable with the whole idea of kissing - so up close, personal all that. And my experiences have been less than great and this is why...
I've found that guys that I end up kissing [there have not been many, by the way] have this way of thinking its all about them. This one time, a guy kissed me and I smiled. His reaction was..."What are you doing?!" I guess I was getting in the way of his master plan. So sorry for getting in the way of you kissing me buddy! Cause the thing was, I was smiling. Its what I usually do, being kissed or not. Here's what baffles me...I think its pretty adorable that someone would smile while being kissed. I might be biased, but shouldn't that be a bit of an ego booster? I'm pretty damn endearing. Too bad that he missed it, being so focused on himself. He thought he was being Casonova. Not charming.
So unfortunately my conclusion was that my experiences have been with selfish kissers who apparently have seen me as getting in the way of their groove. Man can I ever pick 'em. So anyways, now to find an unselfish guy.... Hope this blog wasn't too weird for you guys cause i'm posting it anyways hahaha....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?