<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 18, 2004


Well I'm finally going to write about whistling. That's right: whistling. Specifically how annoying it is when you start whistling some jiffy tune but then someone in the room thinks it's suddenly okay to unleash their inner whistler so they start whistling OVERTOP of me. Oh I hate that! I mean I understand the urge to be creative when creativity is on display in front of you (like how I only really want to play guitar or saxophone when I see or hear someone else doing it) but I'm not a vampyre.....we're supposed to squash that urge until the appropriate moment. That moment is a jam, some sort of co-operative endeavour, or maybe a legitimate competition. People are not supposed to go around stealing other peoples spontaneous expressionary moments. It's just wrong!! Hear me when I say I'm going to stand up for my right to be original from now on. Don't just think you can hang out with me and try to get away with wrecking my joy by pretending it's flattery! I won't buy it! Go whistle somewhere else! Somewhere where someone isn't already whistling. Yeah.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?