<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 09, 2004


So, I'm sitting on my couch, trying to get comfortable, but to no avail because I desperately need to use the bathroom. Not one to let Nature's Call keep me down (damn the man!), I twist and turn and complain to myself that there is no comfort to be found. The toilet is simply too far away to be an option.

I find I do the same thing everyday. I twist and turn and complain to myself that I can't get comfortable with being myself, that I can't find complete joy and happiness in my life, yet I am unwilling to purge myself of the crap that I have inside of me. It's funny how, on the one hand, we so desperately want to be happy and comfortable and all the rest and at the same time will recognize those things that hold us back, yet the effort seems too monumental to attempt. Funny.


"A warning sign
I missed the good part then I realised
I started looking and the bubble burst
I started looking for excuses"

"When the truth is, I miss you.
Yeah the truth is, that I miss you so"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?