<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 03, 2004


I will admit that I have high expectations. In my own life strive for excellence and do things to the best of my ability. And I suppose I look for this in others too.
However it really sucks when your expectations don't meet reality. And I'm talking about both circumstances and individuals.
Does this mean then that I should lower my expectations?
I really don't think so. Becuase more often than not, my expectations are met and this makes something that much more worth it.
Lately, though, it seems like I'm setting myself up for disappointment.

And one other thing, I don't know about you...but I think that words carry a lot of power. I think we need to stick by our word and be careful with what we say if we don't mean to follow through with it.

There. That's my vent for now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?