<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 26, 2004


I've just learned some interesting news that none of you will care about, or even find slightly amusing (Holly, you'll frickin' love this). As you all know, one of my favourite all-time cartoons (and most of you don't quite share my passion) is Super God Robot Force. What the..... Did you want me to say that again? You heard me correct the first time: Super God Robot Force. Apparently Transformers was also known as SUPER GOD ROBOT FORCE!

Damn.


"Everybody's trying to break your spirit
Keeping you down
Seems like it's been forever
But there's another voice if you'll just hear it
Saying it's the last round
Looks like it's now or never
Out of the darkness you stumble into the light
Fighting for the things you know are right"

"Dare - dare to believe you can survive
The power is there at your command
Dare - dare to keep all of your dreams alive
It's time to take a stand
And you can win, if you dare"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?