<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 08, 2004


My left pupil is larger than my right - significantly so. Very few people have noticed that. It takes a very observant person to see it. Also, that person would have to be looking intently into my eyes for a prolonged period of time. I could count on one hand the amount of people who have realized this. One of whom being my mother - who incidentally freaked out and thought maybe I would be blind in one eye or colour blind or something. Mom's are supposed to notice stuff like that anyways so I don't think she counts. Also, those who do notice have always been people close to me. Strangers just don't notice stuff like that. So, thank you kind sir for noticing the little things about me that generally go unnoticed. I like the feeling of being known.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?