<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 28, 2004


Well, more music venting. This one is more personal in nature, but only because I'm not a huge fan of one artist, and a huge fan of the other. I just wish they had never gotten together:

This five-track EP, from an MTV2 special taped in November 2003, features Dashboard Confessional covering one of the most influencial alt-rock albums of the past 25 years, REM's "Automatic for the People", bringing these classic songs to a new generation of listeners. REM lead singer Michael Stipe joins Dashboard on "Drive", as well as for the Dashboard track "Hands Down". The EP cover of "Nightswimming" is an iTunes exclusive.

It better be good. It better be damned good.


"Nightswimming deserves a quiet night.
I’m not sure all these people understand.
It’s not like years ago,
The fear of getting caught,
Of recklessness and water.
They cannot see me naked.
These things, they go away,
Replaced by everyday."

"You, I thought you knew me,
this one laughing quietly underneath my breath.
Nightswimming."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?