<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 07, 2004


You and your cheese!

I have a fun game to play: Good News, Bad News!

Good News - Citizen Kane is playing in a Vancouver theatre
Bad News - it only has two shows

Good News - The Book of Mormon movie is out of theatres
Bad News - I really wanted to see that movie

Good News - Well, I found a job today. Moving furniture. I will be moving it around the warehouse, I will be moving it to another warehouse, I will be moving it to the showroom, I will be moving it around the showroom, and I will be moving it to people's houses. Maybe your house.
Bad News - I now have to get up in the morning

Good News - I will be buffer than all of you.
Bad News - You're all dead meat


"But there's no sense in telling me
The wisdom of the fool won't set you free
But that's the way that it goes
And it's what nobody knows
well every day my confusion grows"

"Every time I see you falling
I get down on my knees and pray"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?