<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 06, 2004


I am a domestic goddess. Unstoppable! Today, I cleaned all the carpets in my house, with a carpet cleaner, not by hand, of course. But that thing is damned heavy, so the stairs were fun. I figured I wouldn't have to move much furniture on my day off, but no, I'm the furniture expert. I get to move it every day. I moved several rooms of it today (for carpet cleaning purposes, as well as for a barbeque). During this time, I was also able to play a game of badminton, and two games of volleyball.

Sorry to steal the thunder Holly, but I think I come out on top. If it seems like I did less, it's probably true, but I still win because, well, I'm a guy. You all know how I live, doing what I did more than fulfills my quota for cleaning for like a month, if not more. Holly's is maybe only a week's worth.

And, in good form, with this being my day off and all, I again woke up at 7:30am for no apparent reason.


"They took the credit for your second symphony.
Rewritten by machine and new technology,
and now I understand the problems you can see"

"Video killed the radio star.
Video killed the radio star.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind we've gone to far"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?