<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Meanwhile, in bizarro world... 


**NEW**
I've added a title field, for those of us who would like to title posts. It is not necessary, and, for the most part, I wanted to. So there.

Rob, you'll love this:
I came home from work the other day, and the TV was on, but nobody was in the living room. I saw a scantily clad woman, then it cut to a scantily clothed, muscular man. It was, of course, the Beastmaster. The best part, though, I discovered as I neared the screen. IT WAS IN SPANISH!! Someone in my house put on Beastmaster in Spanish! Crazy.

I like to think a lot, but with working so much lately, I don't really get the opportunity. Work isn't mindless enough, for the most part, and I'm awfully tired when I get home. I tried praying at work, you know, while I'm carting furniture around and stuff, but I found that everytime I got distracted (~ every 15 seconds or so), I would lost my train of thought, and not think about it again for sometimes hours.

Yesterday, I decided to pray over each piece of furniture. People are going to be using it, and I figured it was a good way to pray for people that I'll never meet. I found this to be great, since, even though I often lost my train of thought, I can kind of reset it everytime I pick up a new piece of furniture. The other great side effect is that it seems to be giving me an arena for thinking. I start with a prayer for the future proprietors of the furniture, and it gets me thinking. I know I'm all rambly and stuff right now, but I think this is a good thing.

Words of the week: Thai Silk Mushrooms, Dixie Rose Kimono


"You seem a little strange
Something about you not the same
Nowhere to hide from the feeling
running through my veins
It was the frightening truth
That way just ain't no youth
Baby, you got the will, you got the way"

"Savin' the day
Savin' the day
Speak of the past, they slip in the back way"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?