<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 17, 2004

craziiness 


mixing serious concerns with an acknowledgement of humour is a tough thing, maybe to tough for me. But whatever.
 
Sara Lynn- I never said Holly wasn't funny. I said she doesn't make many jokes around me. That is true. its cool though not a big deal.
 
obviously I noticed her joking about the hair, and provided a commentary with a mixing in of some new Jessica Simpson Flava (which has become Holly and I's favorite new conversation). This was a recognizing of her humour. come on.
 
Also... The strange guy comment was a double edged sword, to point out that yes she is funny and boys do appreciate it... maybe the new ones (stangers) more as she said, but whatever I think she is funny. still on that same edge was to encourage (give courage to) one of my favorite girls to find the man of her dreams, he might still be in the strange genre. The second edge was composed of an alloy completely fabricated by myself, I thought to be funny. stanger and stranger hoho ho. I am so funny. This is the kind of damage the sword is capable of doing.
 
But I can see how you would be distracted by the weilder who had allready made the second statement.
 
and to address the second statement. 
I think I made sense. it is not the term, but the threat of the reality therein that upset me.
 
I still don't mind that much being a chump, you can all think what you like.
 
Thanks for thinking regular Bryan is more funny... I don't take on the alter ego much, hopefully never, he is cocky and arrogant I think.
confidence should be held in check with the proper perspective. Ultra confidence is really just a lapse, not a succession.  
 
its not like I don't like Holly.
 
Bryan,
 
 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?