<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Holly 


firstly: you don't make that many jokes
 
Secondly: I get what you mean by our guys, but the deal is that I hate that expression... I dream of being someone's guy some day, I have been in the past. And that is very different between what friendship I have with you. I am Bryan, Andrew is andrew, Dan is dan, Rob is rob etc... but the deal is I don't think any of them are yours' or the collective girls' (I am not in the complete know about this, some secrete romances may be going on???hehe). Don't include me in that saying  again... thanks.
 
Thirdly: It seems to me that you think you are less funny, maybe that is the problem... confidence. Ultra Confident Bryan is very funny, or atleast he thinks he is, mostly he thinks he is.
 
Fourthly: is this such a big deal
 
Fifthly: do I have any right to comment on your humour
 
Sixthly: Maybe there are not enough stranger boys around you... (you say you are funnier when they are)
 
Seventhly: go find some stranger boys
 
Eighthly: Are there stranger boys than Me
 
Ninethly: JUST DYE your hair blond and grow it
 
Tenthly: Watch more Jessica Simpson
 
I'm a chump I know, but how are you getting here Saturday?  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?