<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 31, 2004


I now live in the lounge. Call me there if you are trying to get a hold of me. You should all know the number. But do not leave messages there yet. We still have our old voice mail box. That should change soon. Ah, so much space for two of us who have been crammed into tiny rooms for the entire last year. I'm looking forward to this month.

I think I believe that it is better to keep quiet a lot of the time. I see a lot. I hear a lot. I know what is going on most of the time. And I can talk a lot. But if it doesn't involve me, I keep my mouth shut. Sometimes I wonder if this is a good idea or not. I do have opinions about a lot of things. Often I don't express what I disagree with unless I am asked about it. But I do have lots to say. Maybe I should speak up more regarding other people's lives. Maybe not. I really do not know???

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?