<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 15, 2004


its morning so I'm a bit more sludgy in the head than usual (its a word Andrew, get over it). So if I don't make sense, excuse me. What I would like to focus on today is my incredible wit that generally goes unnoticed by the opposite gender. I have finally figured out why. Oh I'm not saying that I don't get a laugh or two ever so often, but I have realised that I get them far less than I should. Here is why: I am about 50% funnier when there are no guys around me. I should clarify that I mean "our" guys. You know who you are. If its a stranger he's likely to be entertained by me. However, if the room if full of girls I will be the center of attention and have them laughing continually. I would argue even more than Laura, though the opposite is true in a mixed group. But really no one can compete with Laura because she's the funniest person we all know and she's completely unaware of it - which adds to her charm. Anyways, I figure this is a strange phenomenon. I'm definitely not intimidated by our guys. In fact I'm sure its been based on my wit the I've scored some boyfriends who were at one time those entertained strangers - though in highschool my long blond hair definitely helped. So the conclusion I've come to is that either our guys are incredibly unfunny (which we know is not true), or they have been conspiring against me and doping my coffee with unfunny drugs. So stop drugging my coffee boys, I want my wit back

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?