<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 21, 2004


My car died today.
I spent 150 dollars on it in the last three days.
And it died anyways.
I want us to be friends.
Maybe my car just wants me to pull the plug.
I can't do that.
I love that car.
More accurately . . .
I can't afford not to love that car.
I swore at it today.
I swore a lot today.
And today was my youngest brother's birthday.
I will not exist for three days.
Then,
Sara-Lynn and Moey, and Dan, will see me.
Then I will not exist for a much longer period of time.
Much longer . . .
If I write prose line by line
can I call it a poem?
This would be one of those poems
Modern,
but conservative.
Like a good church.
Where people talk to each other and wear nice things and date sometimes.
Then go home.

Maybe church should be home.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?