<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 19, 2004


Oh, I forgot to mention that I am going to retract what I said about being nice earlier.  The other day, I decided to try it...and I stood firm, and didn't act all apologetically when someone from the camp wanted something that I couldn't do.  Actually, she just wanted to borrow a knife from the cafeteria but the last group lost one they had borrowed and the pirates said that they wouldn't lend any out anymore.  So I told her no.  And she whined and complained and would not take no for an answer.  But instead of nicely giving in, I kept saying no.  AND THEN!!!  The pirate came out and in a shocking display of nicety (yes, that is my word) gave her a knife!  I could not believe my eyes.  The pirate, out-niceing me!  And he seemed quite happy, whereas I was not as happy as I would have been if I had of been nicer.  So...from now on, I shall continue to be nice...most of the time. 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?