<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 17, 2004


Okay, so I gotta throw in my vote with the ladies on this one.  I don't know why I felt like getting involved in this debate.  But I find it comforting that the girls refer to us as "Their guys."  I think maybe because I know they're looking out for us and such.  And because I have, on occasion, referred to them as "our girls."  So, that's my thoughts about that.
 
I've taken up lying to people while I make their sandwiches at work.
Yesterday this guy ordered a veggie pattie.  So I threw what I thought was a veggie pattie in the microwave.  It was actually a sausage pattie.  So I told him that I have  a secret plot, through Subway, to subvert all vegetarians by making them unwittingly eat meat.  I think it could work.
 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?