<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Quips 


So, apartment hunting was fun.  Heather was really nice, Brian was not.

Today, I saw at least three girls who looked like Rachelle Freeman.  She's not in town, is she?

I heard an Alan Jackson song today.  What ignorance he shows.  Aren't you all glad he makes you look ignorant too?

Sara-Lynn, I do not know at this time if I can make the berry party.  But you're right, you would make the best date.  If I go, will you be my date, hehe.

IT102-101B Light, IT120-101B Dark.  What's the difference, who can tell? 

Sugar is water soluble.

What did the Jewish guy say to the black guy?  "Increase the peace, yo"

"Damn the torpedoes!  Full speed ahead!" - Admiral Farragut

 
"I'm just a singer of simple songs
I'm not a real political man;
I watch CNN but I'm not sure I can tell you
The difference in Iraq and Iran.
But I know Jesus, and I talk to God,
And I remember this from when I was young:
Faith, hope, and love are some good things He gave us,
And the greatest is love."

"Where were you when the world stopped turning on that September day?"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?