<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 19, 2004


So, the new pirate, Alan, has taking a liking to me.  He always smiles and says hello.  And he has started bringing me a bucket of soapy water and a rag before I even come ask for it every day.  I found out that he came from Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta.  Does such a place even exist?  I think it is a code name for somewhere in the Spanish Isles.  I had almost forgotten that I get to work with pirates.  The other day a student from Summit asked me how it was working with the pirates...specifically the guy with all the tatoos.  I did not realiize that they are commonly known as pirates. I thought that was something only few people knew about.  But this is the place where news spreads faster than fast.  So since I work with pirates, on such a regular basis, in such close proximity, it must stand that I am a pirate too.  It's only logical. 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?