<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 15, 2004


Bah! This posting thing is not working out for me. We'll see how this goes.

The Berry Party is now over. It was good times all around. We ate berries. We talked. We laughed. Donkers even had an epic moment where he caught a moth with his bare hand...and then gently let it go with a slight breath of air. It was classic. Guess you had to be there.

We missed all who could not come. However, there's always next year. Mark your calendars. Details to come.

And a note to Andrew. As great as the night was, I just have one thing to say to you. How about let's just be friends??? (tee hee).

Laura and I cleaned the entire dorm today, single-handedly. I think that deserves at least a passing thought of recognition. Only four more times do I have to do it!!! The countdown is on.

And tonight my family comes to see me. Hooray!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?