<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Hippie Meets Girlie 


So I've decided that if I had to classify my "style" (or what I would like to be my style) it would be hippie meets girlie (girly?). I really like hippie stuff. But most of it is not too feminine. And I do like feminine. It is pretty. So I shall try to be the most girlie hippie that there is around.
I know...this is ridiculous.

Holly, come home soon!!! I miss you way too much!

I just have to say that I think God is so incredibly amazingly cool! Do you ever have those moments where you are blown away and completely ecstatic about how great something is? That's how I feel. And what is even radder is that a lot of it has to do with what I see happening in the lives of the people around me and close to me. I see what God is doing now, and glimpses of what He has for people in the future, and it is the greatest thing I've ever seen. Moey and I prayed for all our friends last night. It was truly good. Just thought I'd let you know.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?