<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 13, 2004

I am woman, hear me roar: ..... meow.  


Slynn, I'm absolutely sure he won't mind, too much. He once told me that if I ever started to like you, he would only be mad at me for a month. So, I asked you out July 27, and I probably won't see him before August 27, so it's all good.

I ran into a friend on the street the other day. His name is Michael. I hadn't seen him in a while. I thought to myself that I would love to live in a community where I actually know people (btw, the school is a little too contrived for it to count, I'm implying more like a neighbourhood). I'm torn between big city upbringing and a wanderlust for small towns. I thought to myself that I will write a song for my friend Michael, or maybe I'll just let somebody else do it for me.


"They were closer now Fernando
Every hour every minute seemed to last eternally
I was so afraid Fernando
We were young and full of life and none of us prepared to die
And I'm not ashamed to say
The roar of guns and cannons almost made me cry"

"There was something in the air that night
The stars were bright, Fernando"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?