<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Top 5 Quips .... Oops, wrong blog 


Dan, we miss you, come back soon. Sorry I missed Expo 86. Don't forget to bring Luke back with you.

What is cooler?
A)the one gun salute
B)the two gun salute
C)the one-two gun salute
D)the six-shooter salute
-If you don't get it, ask Holly-Anne

In what common household situation is 99 greater than 100?

Sugar is still water soluble.

If you crossed a lion and a tiger, would it have spikes and magical powers, or would you have to add that afterwards?

I apologize to my guests last night. Promptly after they arrived, I went straight to bed. Sorry Sarah, Allison, Lee and Matt.

That is all. Adieu. I'm off for a refreshing and invigorating dinner of beaners and wiens.


"I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner
That is what I truly wish to be
cause if i were a oscar mayer weiner
everyone would be in love
oh everyone would be in love
everyone would be in love with me"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?