<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

None taken 


In fact, Slynn, I'm really glad you asked. In answer to your question, and I quote, (do you have to say that when you're typing?) "How does he go about asking me to the Christmas banquet???" That is it, word for word, with all three question marks, except I emphasized a word.

Well Slynn, you see, the answer is quite simple. I walked up to you, asked the question, "Will you go to the Christmas banquet with me?" Abra-cadabra! That's how I asked you. I sure hope this was enough of a "witty-intellectual answer" for you. Have a nice day.

P.S. I'm kinda glad you said no. I was sorta banking on it.


"Cheers darlin'
Here's to you and your lover boy
Cheers darlin'
I got years to wait around for you
Cheers darlin'
I've got your wedding bells in my ear
Cheers darlin'
You give me three cigarettes to smoke my tears away"

"And I die when you mention his name
And I lied, I should have kissed you
When we were running in the rain"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?