<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 18, 2005

this is for you Moey 


alot of humans suck

but seriously
I have now alot of experience in fields that Christians work in traditionally.
the thing is that alot of non-christians work in these fields too...

the way Christians go about their business, not all or most, but some, is dramatically different and smiling than anything you could see. I think if you just take time to look at christians around yourself (moey, you are a great example), you might find it more bareable. It helps me....

we all go through that... definately understand. but seriously

world vision makes me smile
Christian Childrens Fund makes me smile
charitable trends make me smile
honesty that my friends put out there makes me smile

this is for you
hopefully it makes me smile
good luck dear
thankyou for being great

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?