<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 10, 2005

If you don't like 'em, don't use 'em. 


The world is going crazy from in here, trapped inside these glass cages. I am quite literally about to fall apart. If I were Kup, I would look up at Hot Rod and say, "Fix me." And he would do it too, right after killing all the damned robot piranahs and octopuses that were swarming around. Man, I wish I had a circular saw for a hand.

My room is clean, for now. I just hope the demon doesn't come back with seven friends and party it up in here. What a mess that would make! The first guy used to be on the phone all the frigging time; I kept missing it when my Dad called. Sharing with one guy is bad enough, but sharing with eight, with all of them making crank calls and giving me phoney messages: that's ridiculous!

The nursery isn't really fit for children. I mean, sure, there are some kiddie posters on the wall (A, B, C, 1, 2, and 3), but I don't think tiny toddlers need drums. The view is great and all, but you can't hear nothing. It's like trying to talk on a cellphone with only one bar; every fifth word just can't be heard.

If you could have anyone's job, who's would you take? I would take St. George of Merrie England's job. Man he had it all: the girl, the dragon ass-kicking abilities, three Muslim countries to reign as king. What more could you ask for?

I found some old pictures the other day. There are several of me with various hot chicks, who all appear to rather fond of me. Where are they now? I also found a picture of four half-naked guys with (worshipping?) a moth, and another picture of the back of a fully naked guy. Who from first year could that be?

Up to this point, I have yet to miss a single class this semester. This is a feat I have never completed, and my recollection goes all the way back to Kindergarten. I have definitely missed class time in every year, K-12, and all five college years, except this semester. But, alas, though under two weeks remain, the sickness is getting me. It seems that I have swallowed some steel wool, and the side-effects have been rather unpleasant, to say the least. To say the least....

I need to build one. I can't put them all away if I don't build one. Buying is out of the question. No challenge there. I'd rather build a crappy one then buy a crappy one. And that's all I can afford: crappy. Now all's I need is a hammer. "If I had a hammer...."

Sugar is water soluble, rollerblading uphill is harder but safer than downhill, and I have at least 900 stir sticks on my desk. I've never owned a tie clip before; maybe I should buy one. Or build one. No wait, I've got it! I'll just look inside the peanut butter jar (you know, the one being guarding by the evil Vizier Jafar) and see what I find: a shoe horn, a watch I bought in Thailand, chapstick, a jacket thingy (with compass), a broken zippo. Strange, but there's no peanut butter in this jar. Wait! A tie clip! Now how did that get there? No, seriously, I've never seen it before in my life. I'm not crazy. what would make you think I was crazy?


"Crazy, crazy for feeling so lonely
I'm crazy, crazy for feeling so blue
I know, you´d love me as long as you wanted
and then someday you would leave me for somebody new
Worry, why do I let myself worry?
Wondering, what in the world did I do?"

"Crazy, of thinking that my love could hold you
Oh I'm crazy for tryin´ and crazy for cryin´
And I'm crazy for loving you"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?