<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Follow up 


I got to go see my Dad this weekend. I had pancakes, cut the grass in the hot sun, and watched a bunch of movies. I got to hangout downtown a few evenings too. I feel somewhat better than last week, but I'm not out of the woods yet. I still need everybody's help, and I thank you all for what you've already done, seen or unseen.

Some pressing concerns at the moment: I've lost almost 20 pounds since school ended. That's too much. Also, I don't have a job yet, and have found looking for work extremely difficult. I'm planning on giving it another shot on starting Wednesday. I'm also going to start looking for help, something professional. I only hope it is affordable. I don't know how these things work. Rob is helping me get started.

Allie, I've begun planning my trip to the Island. I will likely arrive at Swartz Bay at 2:35pm. That's all I know. Step one: find $50 (to cover transportation, I won't have spending money). Step two: after acquiring funds, set a date. I will be in touch regarding this.

That's all for now. Forgive my self-indulgence with all of this, but I will (hopefully) continue to post updates. I'm hoping it will help me stop turning everything inside all the time. Until then, adieu and adios (I think they mean the exact same thing...)


"I like your pin shot
I keep it with your letter
Done up in blueprint blue
It sure looks good on you
So won't you smile for the camera
I know I'll love you better"

"Peg
It will come back to you"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?