<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Upcoming Movies 


So, Land of the Dead is almost here. Can't wait for that. But when I was looking into the cast, I came upon a girl, Krista Bridges. I was just clicking on random names to see if anyone was local (and there are a few). I like to connect movies to each other, see what movies the no-names have done. Anyways, she may not have a picture on IMDB, or even bio info, but she plays a recurring character in the Left Behind movies, all three of them.

THREE? Yep. I had no idea, but sometime this year, Left Behind: World War III, will be released. Man, I feel so behind the times; I haven't even seen the first two. I guess I'd better get off my ass and hop to it.

On a happy side note, Simon Pegg is a zombie, and the guy who played Luigi in the Mario Bros. movie is in it too. Hehehe.


"That’s great,
It starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes,
An aeroplane
And lenny bruce is not afraid."

"It’s the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?