<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 11, 2005


Blackwood, you're going to have to reinvite me to the Autobot Matrix of Leadership. The invite didn't work.

I went back and read the first month of posts. So good. I think so far this blog has been fulfilling its purpose. I never really had a specific idea of what purpose it would serve, but I vaguely imagined it as a place to share thoughts, be creative, and generally keep in touch with eachother. I think it's been good that way. If anyone has ideas on who else should be a member, feel free to let Andrew or me know.

Since I am not yet in the Autobot Matrix of Leadership, I will post this here. This is the first verse and chorus of the Minor Prophets' first song, "Eschatological Blues."

"I know the end is coming
or at least the end of me
I know you hate it
when I speak eschatologically
Don't hate me cause I'm lonely
I don't hate you cause you're sad
If we get together, the end might not be so bad

Hold me like Jesus is coming back
I won't ever let you down
If I go up, I'm taking you with me
Get you right out of this dead end town"

If I knew how to make a copyright symbol, I would do it here. I'll just trust noone steals these. But I've got my eye on you Slynn . . .

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?