<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Disclaimer 


So it recently came to my attention that one of my previous posts gave the impression that Moey's birthday is on June 26th. THAT IS NOT TRUE! The date of Moey's birthday is...TODAY! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOEY! Have a super great birthday and know that you are loved...and that I didn't actually forget what day your birthday was on. Have you guys heard the first song on the Bright Eyes c.d.? It is genious. So entertaining!
"We're going to a party...a birthday party...happy birthday darling..."
(or something to that effect)
I am currently in the process of drawing a picture of a building/animal that is eathing other building/animals. Don't ask!
And it is ridiculously early for me to be up posting on the internet.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?