<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 17, 2005

I'm Alive 


So I'm finally blogging after about a million years. Yes what they say about Westbank guys is true - they are all hot and apparently required to wear sleeveless shirts. Not tank tops specifically, but shirts without the sleeves. I don't get it because it seems really chochy to me (sp?) but whatever.
Starbucks is in fact the greatest place to work and I have been heavily indoctrinated with the lifestyle. Howard Schulz our demi-god and we follow in his footsteps.
God is good and things are happening like crazy. Right now its as though I take one step forward into oblivion and a strong surface appears just as my foot is set down. This is so much so that my life has become surreal, as though I'm looking from the outside in.
I heartily agree with changes made on legoland and look forward to blogging on Autobot Matrix of Leadership. I also appreciate how it completely represents the nerdy obscurity of our group. ( As I wrote this last sentence I heard Andrew arguing with me in my head - "Its not obscure" Which of course evidences the nerdiness of him all the more. Nobody else has the entire Transformers memorized)

Anyways, I hope you're all doing well. Hopefully I'll actually have the internet sometime and will be able to blog more

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?