<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Impatient 


I have a job interview tomorrow sometime. The lady hasn't emailed me back with a time or place yet. I don't really want the job, but I shouldn't complain. It's some sort of labour job in a wood shop, doing cleanup and whatnot. But's it Monday to Friday, full-time, daytime, $10/hr. So yeah, I shouldn't complain. I hope I get a job somewhere else first. I'll ask if I can wait until the weekend is over before I accept or not, assuming they want to offer me a job right away.

As for my impatience, I have made decisions on my P.S.'s from yesterday. I will use everybody's input that I have received. That means it's up to me, and me alone. I value your input, but I am bored, so I will do something. I declare one person enough to be a quorum. Order! Order! I bring this meeting to order!

Article I - Comments.
I hearby move that we table this motion, allowing for further review. It can be taken up again at a later date.
Vote: All in favour: one. All opposed: none. Motion tabled.

Article II - New members
I hearby nominate a new member, who's name shall remain a secret until the proper trials and tests can be performed. No other nominations have been received. No vote necessary at this time.

Article III - Parallel blog
I hearby move to create a new space, affiliated with The Legoland Convention and all it's partners, officers, agents, lawyers, members, family members of said individuals, and any and all other persons connected to this site.
Name: TBA
Purpose: to isolate examples of creative writing (whether prose or poetry) from the otherwise personal correspondance of The Legoland Convention. This material is intended for both sites, so as not to corrupt the original blog; please post on both blogs. It is simply to provide extra attention on those items deemed creative writing.
Note: Please title all entries. Invitations to current Legoland Convention members are pending.
Vote: All in favour: one. All opposed: none. Motion passed.

Article IV - Blog protocol. Further study and input required. Answer pending.

Meeting adjourned!

To other business. I was reviewing my previous posts on Legoland for examples of creative writing I have shared with you. In doing so, I noticed that for the first few months, no song lyrics accompanied my posts. It was ugly. I actually recoiled for a moment, then considered adding some lyrics to cover my shame. Not that anyone is likely to go back so far into the Autobot Matrix of Leadership. I mean, seriously, there is a lot of accumulated wisdom in these pages, but as Alpha Trion said, if you go too far back, you may never come out again. I only barely escaped with the help of Optimus Prime, who happens to be Jewish, by the way. But seriously, the utter horror! The very idea that what is one of my most sacred traditions, one that I am well known for (well, not famous by any means, but known for by you), it is but a manufactured habit. The horror! The horror! The horror....


"Always running, snorting coke
Business men, they're still a joke
Business meeting for the best
Act like each other or be the last"

"A Business meeting"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?