<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

You've Got the Touch! 


So, I made the new site. I must give credit where credit is due. I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while, but it never really clicked until I checked out Randominion a little while back. They have a parallel site for poetry and such. So, whoever came up with that idea over there, thank you. You have given substance to my vision.

Please, feel free to comment. At least for my entries. You can post praise and criticism equally. I would like your input, as I intend to write more and I would like to get better at it. I know the enjoyment is the most important part, but I know I'd enjoy it better if I was improving at the craft. Let me know how I can make it better, by adding or removing, or changing parts. Point out unclear aspects, or awkward sounding sentences, or, God forbid, typos, if you're up to it. This site really is mostly for me, as a personal favour to myself, but I want to make it open to other's as well, hence, making it parallel to Legoland.

Thank you for indulging me.


"Turn around, look at what you see,
In her face, the mirror of your dreams,
Make believe I'm everywhere, hidden in the lines
Written on the pages is the answer to our neverending story"

"Neverending story"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?