<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My retainer looks like a Klingon battlecruiser 


So, I don't have a retainer, or need a retainer, but I do work for House of James, which will have (at some later date) dental coverage, so maybe I could get a retainer. And if I did, I'd get one that looks like a Klingon battlecruiser. Because seriously, who wants to mess with the Klingons?

But yeah, the second interview was great. I was honest about commitments already made, such as three wedding related weekend I might need off. I asked what would happen if I suddenly got a ministry call or something like that. I told him I didn't want to just have a summer job, but at the same time it might turn out that way. And he still offered me the job. So, I start tomorrow or Thursday. If they do direct deposit, maybe I can get an iPod Shuffle from TD.


"He's drunk again, it's time to fight
She must have done something wrong tonight
The living room becomes a boxing ring
It's time to run when you see him
Clenching his hands
She's just a woman
Never again"

"Been there before, but not like this
Seen it before, but not like this"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?