<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 07, 2005


I actually came on here with the idea to do a tribute to Stop Five Records, where I would do a Top 5 Moments in Stop Five Records Life, but I don't think so now. Really, what I want to do is confess a deep dark secret that I have been harbouring for just over a year now. I am deeply afraid that after I make this confession, I will be shunned by those whom have trusted me over the years. so it is with great trepdation that I say this...I actually like the Calgary Flames. After years of being a die hard Flame hater, I have come across to the other side. They have such an exciting team and have such a great potential to be a cup contender this year. So there you have it, my dark secret for which I will forever be ashamed and shunned. I apologize.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?