<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I always knew you were a Flamer 


Well, I have officially moved back home (though at the moment, I find myself back in Abbotsford). It has been nice, though at times boring. I stay up way too late watching bad TV, then sleep in until noon. Sounds like the life, eh? Well the job hunt begins. I am also relegated to library internet, where my lack of procedure knowledge resulted in me being kicked off by a 5 year-old. Anyways, gotta run. Or sit. I prefer the lazy one.


"’49 Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray
South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe Dimaggio
’50 Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, Television
North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe"

"We didn’t start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world’s been turning"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?