<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I am a new tie wearing . . . 


Otto where were you yesterday? I went to chapel. I hung out with Allison. It was swawesome.

I can't resist anymore.

Top 5 Reasons to Film a Television show about Smithers in Langley
1. It's where City meets Country
2. All the amenities of a small town, with big town traffic
3. The people look surprisingly similar
4. So many parking lots - you can put those movie trailers anywhere
5. Did I mention Langley is where City meets Country? That's what our welcome signs say.

Anyways, on to more pressing matters.
I called this drum type studio today about teaching. It's where Driedger used to teach. The owners don't come back until Monday. So pray for me. I want a kickass drum teaching job. That would be cool.

Andrew, I got your message. I will call you back, but probably not until Saturday or so. Just so you know.

You all should hang out with Allison more. She's great.

That is all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?